Do You Have An IRS Problem?

I'm Melissa Harrison with US Tax Help Association. So you may be asking yourself, do I have an IRS problem? Well if you owe the IRS more than you can afford to pay then you have an IRS problem but the good news is there's a solution to that problem.

It may be as simple as filing the appropriate tax return. Maybe you haven't filed a return at all and maybe you need to file an amended return. If you've done either, or both, of those things and you still have an IRS problem then definitely one of the tax resolution methods that the IRS offers should apply to you. To find out which is best for you, you can check out our member resources throughout our site and look for your question in our topics or you may look at our provider section where we have providers that have been vetted by our team, that are knowledgeable in this area and want to help you.